6th September 2017 - CUAT Conference, Summer 2017 – Our Trainers’ turn to be trained!
During the summer, it was once again the turn of the Catch Up® Accredited Trainers (CUATs) to take part in their own training and update at our CUAT conference! These conferences are organised twice a year for the trainers – this one taking place at The Priory Rooms, our Regional Training Centre in Birmingham.
The average response to the question, ‘How helpful has the conference been to you?’ was 5 (with 1 being ‘least helpful’ and 5 being ‘most helpful’)!
Catch Up® Director, Julie Lawes, hosted the conference with the rest of the team, with the aim of ensuring that all of the Accredited Trainers and office staff were fully updated with the exciting tools, resources and training packages now available from Catch Up®!
Our top highlights from the conference were:
- welcoming Dr. Ann Dowker, as a guest at the conference
- celebrating the amazing success of Catch Up® during 2017 so far – over 1600 more people have been trained to deliver the interventions or booked on courses!
- hearing that we now have 28 Regional Training Centres (RTCs) across the UK!
- understanding about the great new bundles that schools can access, to help embed Catch Up® in their settings
- learning that more than 300 schools are already using the fantastic Progress Reporting Tool – and have reported how useful they are finding it!
- being reminded about the wonderful resources available to support our Catch Up® Community, such as the Coordinators’ pack and the ‘My Catch Up® Journey’ document
- being updated on the Day 4 training courses which are fully up and running at the RTCs from September 2017 – including having a preview of some of the terrific new one-hour workshops, all bookable online!
- hearing that the quality of submissions for accreditation is extremely high, demonstrating the excellent work going on in schools
- being updated on the two exciting research projects currently being undertaken by Catch Up® with the Education Endowment Foundation, enabling us to support even more struggling learners!
- having the opportunity to network and share good practice with our peers, in order to ensure we continue to deliver the highest quality training on behalf of Catch Up®
‘I very much value the trainer conferences, as it is so important for us all to be fully updated. Thank you all!’ – Catch Up®
‘Brilliant, yet again!’ – Catch Up®
‘Inspiring to see the enthusiasm of all the trainers’ – Catch Up®
office team member