offers an integrated training, resource and support package for each intervention. The package provides all the guidance and supporting materials needed to deliver and manage Catch Up®
Literacy or Catch Up®
Numeracy in your school.
Each package centres on 3 training sessions for the people who will deliver the intervention, and includes all the training materials, guidance and proformas you need, extra resources to support delivery (such as online tools to help you select appropriate books or additional numeracy activities for intervention sessions), management support and tools for the person responsible for coordinating the intervention, accreditation, a follow-up review session approximately 6 months after training, and lifetime support from the Catch Up®
Each package costs GBP450 per trainee, per intervention, and includes:
- 3 Catch Up® Literacy or Catch Up® Numeracy training sessions
- Catch Up® Management Resources - Introducing, and Support and Monitoring
- Catch Up® Literacy or Catch Up® Numeracy delivery resources
- Opportunity to attend a half-day review session
- Online Catch Up® Literacy booklist or Catch Up® Numeracy activity list
- Catch Up® Community membership
- Unique website login to access extra resources
Literacy and Catch Up®
Numeracy have been designed for schools to use alongside their existing resources (reading books and numeracy apparatus).
Find out more about what the training
involves and what the resources